Ramblings of TheFraix

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Back to the old saddle!

From the Desktop of Fraix

Well, here I am, after a two months of hiatus.
I did add a posting to my Friendster blog, but nevertheless... here is how I am:

I am now back working with Young Life Indonesia.

My position, however, still leaves much to be desired.

My current tasks includes preparing a P321 alumni meeting this coming March '07, as well perform some research for YLI and the GetLife magazine.
The good thing about these tasks is who I'm partnered with: I'll be coordinating P321 event with my friend Kirana, while the GetLife research will be done with Sanny.

But believe me, the second job is more daunting than the first.

Anyway, here I am, back in YLI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home