Ramblings of TheFraix

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ark Road

From the Laptop of Fraix

Oh dear... it's been a long while since I've written anything on my blog. Might as well sync this with my other blog as well my private journal.


Alright, where should I start.


Hmm... I'm in Singapore right now.
Not just visiting, but more like... looking for a job. Working on an internship. At the time being, I'm helping around a place called MOE Jalan Bahtera Adventure Centre. My job title would be Trainee/Assistant for the Adventure Centre Staff Manager, namely a Singaporean female name Jody Tan. I don't know how old Jody is, but she about a few or several years older than me.

Jody is practically my boss, and I am to assist her in my best capabilities to run this centre, or at least make things run smoother. Story is, this centre belongs to the Singaporean Ministry of Education. Recently, this place was outsourced to a consortium of CampHA (where I'm currently interned) with ISS Facility. Since we've came over, the place has been a real mess. Lots of defective equipment and problem areas around the place, and I've been compiling a report of those problems these past one week.

Oh yeah... I can't say too much as my pass here is only for Social Visit for 30 days, which expires this April 19th.

Luckily, this Friday I'll be going to Batam and fly home to Jakarta and spend a couple of days back home. I miss Indonesia pretty much. I miss Sanny so much... my beloved darling, my future wife (if GOD permits)... what will I be without her?

I love her so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home