Ramblings of TheFraix

Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's been a while, but I'm back!

It's been a long road, getting from there to here
it's been a long time, but my time is finally here
and I can see my dreams come alive at night
I will touch the sky
- "Faith of the Heart" by Dianne Warren

Finally, one chapter of my life is about to close. After years of struggle, writing, editting, more writing and the occasional guidance plus the frequent delaying, my thesis on A Description of Online Gamers' Behavior and Motivations has finally been completed.

FINISHED!!!


.
.
.
.

And all that's left for me is to await my exam trial.
(sigh)

My exam trial is in next Tuesday, and the day before my thesis advisor will hold a simulated trial to prepare me and my fellow peers mentally for the real thing.

Anyway, just to tell: my thesis is finished! Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home