Ramblings of TheFraix

Saturday, December 17, 2005

What is with MlzMdg?

What is with my old friend?

It's been a long while since I last talk with her. Much longer since I've last met her. For years I considered her as a friend. A confidant, someone I could chat with, share news and interests in music. Then one day, everything changed. I don't know if it was becuase of her busy life, her starting carreer, or because she simply had a boyfriend.

On the last day of March, I invited her to come a youth club meeting. Not only she declined my invitation, she firmly requested that I should never, ever contact her again no matter the circumstances. No matter the circumstances? I was surprised, and an hour later she called me again, just to make her point clear. The particular reason is that I use to like her (a fact), and now she has a boyfriend, and I already have a girlfriend, and for some reason she is very much disturbed by me.

If she was disturbed by me since the beginning of our friendship, or in the course of it, why did she never indicated it before?

Last November was her birthday, and I sent her a message. It was a very simple message, sent on November 22:

I remember your birthday was this Monday, so I
just want to give you a happy 24th birthday!

Regards

I was hoping to at least mend some of our friendship. Instead, I receieved a rather harsh message:

hey,did I called you before not to disturb
or contact me anymore??why didn't
understand?r u nuts?eh,g dah bilang g
nga suka lo CONTACT GUE!g dah
ngomong baik2 waktu itu,jgn smpe g
ngomong keras.I CAN't BE BOTHER!

PS;jgn sok inggris

For those who don't understand Indonesia, I won't spare the effort to translate the meaning.

I just feel that I've really lost her as a friend.