Ramblings of TheFraix

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Something terribly happen in Indonesia

Something terribly happen in Indonesia. Around seven p.m., central Indonesian time, three bombs exploded in Bali, not far from the 2002 blast area. Whoever attacked really did a good job in spreading terror to the hearts of Indonesians.

But being terrorized isn’t exactly how I feel. I’m more upset... really angry towards all the corruption and evil that’s been roaming this Land. How often I cry out the words, “How long, O Lord, how much longer must we witness this injustice and evil.”

What saddens me the most is knowing that how widespread is this corruption and injustice in Indonesia. What saddens me more is feeling helpless about it... witnessing my country and the people I care about being destroyed from within.

I just want to see some vindication over all of this. Something that can we can reflect upon in future times that these times were worth going through.
How much longer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home