Ramblings of TheFraix

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Graduated at last!

[originally written on Wednesday, December 21 2005 - 0053 hours]

Kepada kawan-
kawan yang
dikasihi, terima
kasih segala
dukungan dan doa.
Saya telah
dinyatakan telah
lulus ujian skripsi.
Sekarang tinggal membuat revisi.
Sender:
Arvin N. Chandra
Sent:
20-Dec-2005


Phew! I'm officially granted the title of 'psychology graduate'. My examination went well, and though I had a few bumps here and there, and lots of gaps with my thesis (it's still incomplete), the reviewers have decided that I've done well and earned my psychology degree. Yipee!

Minutes before starting the exam, Sanny came all the way from Kota just to support me and pray for me. I really love her so much.

Went out with Mat later on. He awaited for my results during the exam.

Hmm... afterwards I went swimming at Hotel Sun Lake. Unexpectedly met two of my old high school friends: Andre and Ricky. I was later joined with Monic.

My parents are well pleased, and my heart is so joyful... filled with relief!

Never imagined the feeling of this relief would be so wonderful and relieving!

Here are a few sms I saved:

Hehe glad for ya
bro! Congrats ya
Sender:
Bertram Dominic
+62815*******
Sent:
20-Dec-2005
15:07:17

Waa.. Slamet ya!
Akhirnya lu jd
sarjana jg :) gmn
rasanya dah lulus?
Btw g skrg lg di
jambi. Nanti kl g
dah plg g ditraktir
mkn2 ya! Hehe..
Sender:
Dian Setiawan
+62816*******
Sent:
16:14:53

it's a good
news.congrats
yah,GBU cousin :p
btw, gm jg kmrn
udah dterima d
astra :p thx to God
too.
Sender:
Felicia Chandra
+62818******
Sent:
20-Dec-2005
15:12:48

Man... I feel so tired!
Sleepy.

Might be post-test traumatic disorder or something related.

Well... I'm glad I'm through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home