Ramblings of TheFraix

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Hecticness

From the laptop of Arvin Chandra

I used to despise mondays. Really, a start of a new week of lots and lots of activities. Just last Sunday I made two appointments for today: Meeting my former employer Ruddy Koesnadi, and meeting Mijan (of Bersaudara Motor) at the car shop. (Sigh)

Which is more important? Both of these are located at opposite ends of the city.
Pak Ruddy's home is at Palem Indah, Kepa Duri (which is near Tanjung Duren), while Mijan's garage is at Cempaka Putih.

My appointment with Pak Ruddy is at 7.30. I don't remember whether it's 7.30 AM or PM. My last message to him was '7.30 PM?' He hasn't replied it yet, and I know he's a respected businessman that has to sort to tons of text messages in his mobile.

My meeting with Mijan serves a simple purpose: Pay him my car repair bills, and take my car out for a test drive.

Now, while I'm in the verge of prioritizing my activities for today, I can't help thinking about what I need to do this week.

- There's a significantly important meeting this weekend (next Sunday to Monday) with my Inascifi core team.
- There's the Battlestar Galactica DVDs I need to pick up at Pak Ruddy's
- I would love to receive input from Pak Ruddy regarding my business plans and model.
- There are two downpayments in the form of an old laptop (my old one in fact) and a brand new laptop I've promised to WS and YD.
- My old laptop needs to be purged and re-installed with legal softwares.


Which brings me to this question. How do I prioritize those things above?

UPDATE:
Mr Ruddy sms-ed me, saying that he meant to meet at 7.30pm.
Also, I went to Yayasan Eunike to do contact work.
The car has a new cool looking paint.
I went to MOI, tried to find time to relax. Played Halo 3 in Blitz Gamesphere at Legendary mode. My skills hv definitely laxed since three years ago.
Oh, I came home to Kayu Putih exhausted. Told my wife I cannot come home to her tonight. But I bought her flowers this afternoon! Hurrah!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home