Ramblings of TheFraix

Monday, February 09, 2009

My first public appearance

Hey, it's been awhile since I've mentioned about my personal life.

Well, for now I'd like to share a bit of my professional life.

I've just returned from Surabaya, giving my first lecture in a training workshop about Great Games for Effective Ministry.

It was really exciting, but I don't think I've given my best yet on it. Nevertheless, the client (the Euodia Teens of GKPB MDC Galaxy) were very grateful for my sharing.

Here's a note they've given to me:

Dear Arvin,
Thank you very much for your
ministry. We feel blessed
and be inspired by your
sharing and sweet personality.
God bless you abundantly in
all you do and in your family life.

With love,
Euodia Teens
IMAGE GKPB MDC Galaxy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home