Ramblings of TheFraix

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Two months since I've been in MRI

From the desktop of Nathanael Fraix

It's nearly the end of my probation in MRI. Heard lots of stories, seen plenty of viewpoints. Because I'm considered 'the new guy' (been here for 2 months) some people find me a 'nice person' to share their stories with.
It's a bit of a surprise when I notice some stories seem to contradict one another. Pardon myself, not the stories, but perspectives.
I've had the experience in 'helping out' in one particular division and doing stuffs in another division, yet the jobs in my own division is beginning to pace up.

Nevertheless, despite the lots of work-related issues I wish I could write in this blog, you won't find me sharing them since it's a matter of confidentiality, and a matter of personal integrity.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home