Ramblings of TheFraix

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back to blogging!

From the laptop of Arvin Chandra

Okay... people are beginning to wonder how I am doing.
After all, isn't my last post about my wedding?

I'm happy to report that I'm now happily married with the most beautiful person I've ever known, Tanya. For this, I am currently adjusting to the role of a husband, and has recently also became an owner of white rabbit named Sammy.

Okay, first thing first.

Where do I live?
My wife and I are currently renting an apartment at Tanjung Duren. It's a very cozy, yet small apartment. We'll be staying for a couple of months, maybe more. The owner is a very nice perceptive person.

What am I doing/working?
My current status would be best described as... self-employed. I'm still tidying up the consulting project I have in Central Java, and in weekends would assist my father teaching entrepreneurship East Java. Previously, I've just completed an internship at film production house in South Jakarta.

When am I going to study?
It depends, but it would be safe to say that 2009 would be the year Tanya and I will start studying for our master's degree.

Now honestly, here's a question I have for all you people.

Do you think a blog is an appropriate place to share about our personal life and details?

Please, give me some decent answers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I don't think it should be an issue (whether to share or not to share personal life in blog), as long whoever involved in the story doesn't mind.

    By Blogger Rusdy, At 1:23 PM  

  • Hi vin. Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Glad you found it. Hehe.

    Well, I don't know if the answer I'm about to give is decent or not. This is just my opinion.

    Regarding your question; whether or not sharing personal experience in blog, I would say, Why Not? In fact, I learned a lot from other people's personal blog. Seeing how they reflect on their experience is a nice thing and if you're lucky, you can get something from it. I believe the author also learn something from his/her experience when sharing their experience. As I said in my blog, it's a great way for me to reflect on myself. However, I would say that the level of details you provide would matter for whoever you involved in the story. Thus, be wise. If it only involve yourself, then, only you can decide. To what level you would allow other people see/know about yourself.

    Despite everything I've said, how you share your experience in blog is interesting. I enjoy reading it. So keep that up. Hehe. :)

    By Blogger Mehkta, At 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home