Ramblings of TheFraix

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20 2010

From the laptop of Nathanael Fraix

January 20 2010. Today's the anniversary of my sister's death. I was only three years old when I received news that I'm going to have a sister, and though young I was at that age, I still remember the excitement and anticipation of having a sister. But somehow, complications came and Dagna had to be born premature. Her lungs weren't developed enough that she had trouble breathing. She only lived for only two days, and during those days I couldn't see her at all.

The next memory I have is the funeral we had for her on that windy snowy morning. I put a flower, a red rose, on her little coffin. Years later I would come and visit the grave with Mom and Dad, and once I remember with Elita (my second sister, born in July 1986) sometime before I returned to Indonesia.

It's funny for me to resume my blogging this year with this kind of tone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home