Ramblings of TheFraix

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi!

Hello...
how are you doing? It's been another long while since I've updated my blog.

Well, for now I'm proud to say that I'm now a father to a healthy baby boy name Zachary Clement Chandra. He was born on October 19 2009, and shares the same birthday as her mother. Amazingly, the birthing process was normal (no c-section), and both Sanny and Zach were healthy. His length was 52cm and weighed 3,58kg when he was born. Now he's about 59cm and weigh nearly 6kg. Amazing!

Other news... how am I doing? Well, I am adjusting to being a father, and it is an amazing challenge. Many of my old habits and lifestyle had to change or removed as necessary.

I've also been accepted to Edith Cowan University for the Master of Professional Communication program, and for now my topmost priority is the visa application process so I can be in Perth (Western Australia) by the first week February next year.

Well, I guess that sums up my main issues for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home